Canada Goose coats
Canada Goose Outlet
Canada Goose Jackets
Canada Goose Online
Canada Goose Online
The cost of doing business these days can be expensive. iphone 5s remplacement écran High overheads and expensive shop fronts can make it difficult to turn a profit at the best of times, let alone if your just starting out!
That’s why more and more savvy business owners are preferring to work from home.
The home based business sector is rapidly growing, and there are more franchise opportunities being offered to cover this ever growing trend.
With more and more customers doing business online these days, a home based business or franchise makes perfect sense – low overheads and flexible working hours!
Working from home has considerable cost saving benefits:
- No commercial lease or shop front needed (saving you anywhere from $800-$2,000 per week)
- Because there is no commercial lease, you don’t have to pay office overheads such as rates, water and electricity
- There are some tax benefits that you can claim from using your home as a business space
- Save on travel costs getting to and from work
- Save on ‘Business’ attire – working form home requires no dress code!
- You can easily make your own lunches and snacks with full kitchen facilities available – no more buying overpriced sushi!
Apart from the cost saving benefits, there are many other appealing draw cards to running a home based franchise:
- Known brand name and established online presence – giving you the clients without the expensive shop front
- Flexible work hours – you are your own boss – so you set your work schedule!
- You don’t have to man a shop thats open 9am-5pm- so you have flexibility to run errands in the middle of the day
- Flexibility around family life – need to do school drop offs and pickups? No worries – you don’t have a boss to report to or a eagle eyed colleague watching the clock
- Broader customer base – as you aren’t limited to a shop front location – customers come to you online and by phone
Work From Home Franchise Opportunities
So how does the traditional Franchise model work in a ‘Work From Home’ scenario?
Well Event and Wedding Franchise chain – All About Venues has perfected the work from home business, and has a proven and successful business model that they offer to passionate and business savvy franchise applicants.
A Home Based Franchise Planning Events and Weddings
The All About Venues franchise model is run completely from a home office. It offers each franchisee a successful business model that they can make a full time wage planning events and weddings from their kitchen table or home office. Franchisees receive enquiries and leads from the high-traffic website and social media platforms, and liaise with clients by phone and email to get the right details and quote for the event. When a client requires a face to face meeting, the franchisee meets the customer at the venue the client is holding their event. If the venue is too far away or not suitable, the franchisee meets the client at a coffee shop.
This means that the franchisee quite often is working from their home office 4 days per week, and from a coffee shop or event venue 1 day per week. This saves each franchisee hundreds of dollars in rent each week – all of which is extra profit they can be taking home as the owner.
Each franchisee in the All About Venues franchise model has their own exclusive territory and region, and has constant ongoing support and training to guarantee their success in business.
Its no doubt that working from home will continue to be a growing trend in the future. It’s a smart way to do business, and a franchise model allows business owners to have an already established business name to operate under.
If you would like more information about Home Based Franchise Opportunities including the All About Venues Events and Wedding Franchise, visit: www.wedding-franchise.com or www.allaboutvenues.com.au/franchises
To enquire with the Franchise Director at All About Venues – email: email@example.com or phone 0402 852 487.